Skip to main content

Each character pictogram appeared in Kawagami Twitter hashtag! Check 38 people other than the fall autumn, and it is too luxurious 1st anniversary

Elliott buys over $200 million shares of Twitter: Report

Today, Kawagami that has reached the 1st anniversary of delivery at September 28 (Tuesday). In commemoration of this, Twitter hashtag Each character s pictogram has appeared. When the English name of the playable characters is tweeted with a hashtag, the pictogram of the corresponding character appeared (eg, dirk → Diluc, Samurari Aya → Ayaka). Also, some characters appear by adding genshin (eg Lisa → Genshinlisa). When I checked the English name, I correspond to almost all playable characters. However, only row autumn could only be confirmed except for traveler and collaboration character Aaroy . As I can not fill in the writing, please look forward to the Hashtag, and look for a hoaxed hashtag. In addition, the Pymont of the buddy also appears in igami God .

Comments